RANDOLPH — There’s still time to enroll for the Spring Semester at County College of Morris (CCM). The college will be holding five in-person sessions this month for students interested in registering for classes. These sessions are offered on a walk-in basis. Students, however, first need to apply to the college before they can register for classes.
The in-person sessions take place in the Sherman H. Masten Learning Resource Center, Room 121, on CCM’s Randolph campus, 214 Center Grove Road, during the following dates and times:
- Saturday, January 12, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 14, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 15, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 16, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 17, from 1:00 to 5:30 p.m.
The Spring Semester begins Friday, January 18. Several mini-term sessions also are offered after that date.
At CCM, students can choose from more than 45 academic degree programs and a wide range of certificate programs. In addition, the college offers more than 125 transfer agreements to simplify the process of applying credits toward a bachelor’s degree. A listing of those agreements can be found by clicking here.