HANOVER TOWNSHIP — Veteran Hanover Mayor and Committeeman Ron Francioli is on the ballot for re-election in the Tuesday, June 4 Republican Primary. “The race is uncontested, but the Republican votes are a measure of support for Hanover.”
Francioli is a veteran Hanover Committeeman and Mayor who has contributed to Hanover Township for over forty years. Hanover Township ranks as one of New Jersey’s Top Towns with lowest taxes and no bonded debt. Finest municipal services and safest community.
As Mayor Francioli serves as Director of Finance & Administration and has chaired the Townships Economic Development Advisory Committee. Francioli is a member of the League of Municipalities, New Jersey Conference of Mayors and named to their hall of Fame.
He is known by his colleagues as a ‘diplomat’ with strong problem solving skills. He is lifetime 4th degree Knight of Columbus and has been twice named as a Rotary Paul Harris Fellow.
Francioli is the recipient of the 2018 ARC, Distinguished Service Award. He lectures on economic development on the County and State level. He is retired as President & CEO of Francioli, Richartz, Weiman & Fliss, an INC 500 Marketing Communications firm.
- Only Town in Morris County with No bonded debt
- One of the lowest property taxes in Morris County
- Top municipal services / Expansive recreational programs
- Top rated public schools & special needs facilities
- Award winning Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Safe community / Active & expanding Open Space Program
- Designed & Created Township Official Hanover Seal
- Initiated the Substance Awareness Council in 2003
- As Director of Finance; 2 consecutive years of ‘0’ municipal Tax increase.
- Worked to developed over 6 Group Homes for Special Needs
- Organized the Stoney Brook Farm & Garden
- Negotiated to acquire 66 Acres of Rt.24 for Open Space.
- Organized Hanover Charity Classic ball game.
- Developed Central Park recreational facility
- Active member of Hanover’s Board of Health
- Promoted Whippanong Library Programs and Funding
Keep Hanover a great affordable place to live, work and play. Vote for Committeeman Ron Francioli on Tuesday, June 4. Column 1, Row 15.