FLORHAM PARK — The Borough of Florham Park Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Police Officer.
Applicants must submit an Application and a Resume to the Florham Park Police Department no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, July 19, 2019.
Applicants must also meet the following qualifications;
1. Must be a citizen of the United States and a resident of New Jersey.
2. Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
3. Must possess a valid New Jersey automobile driver’s license.
4. Shall have graduated from high school or possess a General Equivalency Degree (GED).
5. Must possess the ability to perform all the tasks and duties of a Police Officer.
6. Pass a medical and psychological examination. Any psychological, medical or physical condition or defect which might prevent efficient performance of the duties of the position, cause the appointee to be a hazard to himself/herself or others, or become aggravated, as a result of the performance of these duties, will be cause for rejection.
7. Must pass an extensive background investigation to include drug screening.
8. Must possess a valid State of NJ PTC certification or be enrolled in a State of NJ PTC Certified Police Academy with a graduation date prior to December 31, 2019.
Applications are available 24/7 and may be picked up at the police desk, located at 111 Ridgedale Avenue, Florham Park, New Jersey and must be returned along with a Resume no later than July 19, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
Applications may also be found on the Florham Park Police Department web page, or click here to download application.
The Borough of Florham Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.