MORRIS COUNTY — It’s not too late for students to enroll for the Fall Semester at County College of Morris (CCM). By registering now, students have the opportunity to select courses that best fit their schedule.
The earliest fall courses begin Wednesday, September 4. In total, CCM offers seven terms during its Fall Semester. They are:
- 15 Week: September 4 – December 18
- Early 2 Week: September 4 – September 17
- Early 7 Week: September 4 – October 22
- Mid 2 Week: September 18 – October 1
- 13 Week: September 18 – December 18
- Late 2 Week: October 2 – October 15
- Late 7 Week: October 30 – December 18
With more than 45 Associate degree programs, 150-plus transfer agreements and a wide range of certificate programs, CCM offers numerous opportunities to obtain a high-quality education designed to meet career goals. To see what classes are being offered click here.
Prior to registering for courses, students need to apply to the college. Applications can be submitted online by clicking here.
The Admissions office also can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 328-5100. Walk-ins are welcomed. The Admissions office is located in the Student Community Center, 214 Center Grove Road, Randolph, NJ 07869.
Click here and discover how you can “Start Right … Finish Strong.”