MORRIS COUNTY — Morris Catholic High School will be having two Open Houses this Fall: Sunday, October 6 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Wednesday, October 23 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. They hope that you will come join to learn about the wonderful faith-filled school family.
MORRIS CATHOLIC AT A GLANCE:
* Co-educational college preparatory school.
* Honors level classes and 18 AP Courses.
* 22 Varsity Sports; over 70% of students participate.
* Offer multi-level training in Theatre, Visual Arts, Music & Dance.
* Class of 2019 earned over $21 million in scholarships & grants
* Over 60% of the Class of 2019 earned over $100,000 in scholarships & grants
* Register for an Open House by clicking here.
* Schedule a Shadow Day to experience life as a Crusader. Shadow Days will begin in October.
* Contact our Admissions Department at [email protected] or call (973) 627-6674, ext 322 for additional information.