MOUNTAIN LAKES — Borough Council Meeting will be held on Monday, February 8, at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Click here to join the meeting.
Click here to download the agenda.
The agenda for the Borough Council meeting includes:
1) Discussion – 2020 Capital Budget Request;
2) Discussion – Fourth Quarter 2020 Current Budget Report;
3) Discussion – Fourth Quarter 2020 Water Budget Report & Fourth Quarter 2020 Sewer Budget Report;
4) Discussion – Trust Balances;
5) Discussion – Capital Account Balances;
6) Discussion – Borough Council Goals 2021 – 2022;
7) Manager’s Report – Covid-19 Update;
8) Introduction of Ordinance 2-21, Amending Chapter 202 Entitled “Stormwater Control” of the Revised General Ordinances of the Borough of Mountain Lakes;
9) Introduction of Ordinance 3-21, Amending Chapter 88 of the Revised General Ordinances of the Borough of Mountain Lakes & Providing a Requirement for Construction Record Clearance;
10) Public Hearing & Adoption of Ordinance 1-21, Amending the Revised General Ordinances of the Borough of Mountain Lakes and Authorizing the Appointment of Chaplain to the Police Department. The complete Agenda is available on the Borough’s website.