HANOVER — Members of the Office of Emergency Management and Hanover Township PBA 128 will be sponsoring a Food Drive that will benefit a local food pantry, on Sunday, March 21.
They will be accepting donations from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Township Community Center 15 North Jefferson Road.
The most needed non-perishable food items are listed below.
On the day of the event, donors are asked to please pull up with donations that will then be unloaded from the car to ensure social distancing. Face masks are required at this event.
- Here are some of the most needed items:
- Cereal-low sugar Rice & Pasta-Roni White/Brown rice
- Canned Meats Canned Soup (Hearty) Tuna Helper
- Hamburger helper Canned Meals 100% Fruit Juice
- Macaroni & Cheese Canned Fruit Tuna Fish
- Canned Vegetables Condensed Soup Peanut Butter
- Canned Beans (not green) Parmalat (1 Quart size)
- Baby Cereal (Rice Oatmeal) Sugary Cereal that kids like
- Tea Bags (100 Count) Laundry detergent Dish detergent
- Hot Cereal Oatmeal Pancake mix Shampoo Deodorant Toothpaste Pasta
- Boost Glucose Control or Glucerna