HANOVER TOWNSHIP — Senator Joe Pennacchio, Assemblyman Jay Webber, Assemblyman Brian Bergen, and Mayor John Ferramosca are delighted to bring the Motor Vehicle Commission to Hanover on Friday, November 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Motor Vehicle Commission Mobile Unit will be assisting Hanover residentsby appointment onlywith the following services*:
- Driver Licenses – The Mobile Units provide the opportunity for drivers to renew their license, obtain a duplicate license, change their name or address on their license, add a boat endorsement, add a veteran designation, register to vote and/or make organ donation selections.
- Non-Driver Identification Cards – The Mobile Units can provide residents with photo identification that may then serve as a primary or secondary form of personal ID.
- License Plates – The Mobile Unit allows drivers the option to surrender license plates.
- Registrations – Drivers may renew their registration or obtain a duplicate registration card for their vehicle in the Mobile Units.
- Placards – Drivers may obtain a Person with a Disability, Purple Heart, or Disabled Veteran placard from the Mobile Units.
- Examination Permits – Customers can apply for an examination permit to take a written (law/knowledge) test. However, the written test itself is not available in the Mobile Unit.
- *No Real ID services will be available.
For additional information & to book an appointment please contact Senator Joe Pennacchio by clicking here to email.