HANOVER TOWNSHIP — ShopRite of Greater Morristown, 171 East Hanover Avenue, has confirmed that an associate has been tested positive for Coronavirus.
You should know that ShopRite is prepared, and has implemented the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended protocol to reduce the spread of the virus. They have taken the following steps:
- The associate is no longer in the workplace;
- We have notified any colleagues who may have been in close contact for a prolonged period of time, and are requiring them to self-quarantine for a period of 14 days;
- In addition to following CDC protocols, we have implemented our own enhanced sanitation process including all workspaces used by the associate and common areas.
As they strive to remain open to provide you with the essential food supplies you need, and for the safety of customers and associates they urge everyone:
- If you are sick, please refrain from coming to the store;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes;
- Wash your hands regularly and do not touch your face;
- Practice social distancing, wherever possible.
The containment of the Coronavirus is a shared responsibility.
“We are proud of the amazing dedication our associates are demonstrating, and we thank them for their service to our customers. Please join us in wishing our associate well and a speedy recovery,” said ShopRite of Greater Morristown.