MADISON — The Madison Community Pool (MCP) will open Monday, June 29, following Governor Murphy’s COVID-19 restrictions.
- MCP will be open seven days a week. Hours may change.
- Capacity may change based upon guidelines from our public health officials.
- MCP will be taking temperatures at the front gate. No Exceptions
- Face coverings will be required to enter the gates. You may remove your mask while seated
- Staggered entrance, exit, and other traffic patterns
- The Barracuda Cafe will be selling drinks, prepackaged goods, and ice cream
- Early bird registration discounts will be in effect for the entire 2020 season. This is to compensate for the delayed opening and your patience as they work through these challenging times.
- No August memberships
- Swim Team/Training team – Registration is open. Emphasis on training and stroke work.
- Swim Lessons – (More to follow)
- MCP is following and exceeding the guidelines and recommendations of Governor Murphy and the State Department, as well as the local health department. As they receive more clarity and direction, they will take the appropriate actions and update the members.
- MCP will be open to members only. We are awaiting updates from the health department to allow guests into the facility.
- Storage for chairs will not be available.
Officials are asking that patrons be patient with staff as they adapt to these extraordinary times. Early bird pricing for memberships remain in effect and can be purchased by clicking here.
The Madison Community pool (MCP) is a non-profit organization established over 50 years ago to serve the Madison residents and neighboring towns. They are a community-based organization that offers a summertime retreat to our local families.
MCP has over 14,000 square feet of beautifully maintained and sparkling clear swimming pools that is suitable for all ages. MCP membership includes access to the main pool, water park slides, lap lanes, and the fenced-in baby pool (swimmers five and under), which includes a play-ground. Additionally, MCP offers swim lessons, family and adult events, entertainment with live bands, and the highly respected swim team.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: Early Bird Lap Lane Swimming (Monday through Friday)
8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Main Pool and Baby Pool Open
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon – Closed for cleaning
12:00 Noon to 7:30 p.m. Main Pool and Baby Pool Open
Staff will be cleaning periodically throughout the 12:00 Noon to 7:30 p.m. time slot.
Madison Community Pool is located at 105 Rosedale Avenue, Madison. For more information call (973) 377-0043, or click here to view their website.