MOUNTAIN LAKES — Mountain Lakes Borough Council Meeting will be held on Monday, September 14, at 7:30 p.m. Remote Meeting via Zoom.
The agenda for the Borough Council meeting includes:
1) Discussion – Reassessment Schedule Update;
2) Discussion – Goals Update;
3) Attorney’s Report – Ordinance 3-20;
4) Introduction of Ordinance 11-20, Authorizing a Special Emergency Appropriation in the Sum of $125,000.00 to Abide the Cost of a Real Property Tax Re-Assessment Program Approved by the Morris County Board of Taxation Together with Related Necessary Expenses and to Authorize the Financing of the Same by the Issuance of “Special Emergency Notes” Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:4-55 Should the Same be Required;
5) Introduction of Ordinance 12-20, Amending Chapter 111 of the Revised General Ordinances of the Borough of Mountain Lakes and Revising the Fee Schedule;
6) Re-Introduction of Ordinance 3-20, Authorizing Chapters 40 and 245 of the Revised General Ordinances of the Borough of Mountain Lakes (East-Bound Rt. 46 Ordinance).
The complete Agenda is available by clicking here.