In-Person Meeting at Mountain Lakes High School Media Center, 96 Powerville Road. Executive Session at 6:30 p.m.
1) Executive Session – Litigation (Tax Appeals) and Attorney-Client Privilege (Approval of Executive Minutes);
2) Report – Borough Hall and Public Safety Infrastructure Advisory Committee Project Update;
3) Discussion – R101-22, Resolution to Read Budget by Title;
4) Discussion – R102-22, Self Examination of Budget Resolution;
5) Discussion – Public Hearing & Adoption of the 2022 Municipal Budget;
6) Introduction of Bond Ordinance 2-22, Appropriating $1,293,572, and Authorizing the Issuance of $992, 724 Bonds or Notes of the Borough, For Various Improvements or Purposes Authorized to Be Undertaken By the Borough of Mountain Lakes, in the County of Morris, New Jersey
7) Introduction of Ordinance 3-22, Authorizing the Salary and/or Wages of the Officers and Employees of the Borough of Mountain Lakes, County of Morris, New Jersey.
Deputy Mayor Khizar Sheikh – term expires 12/31/22