MOUNTAIN LAKES — The Mountain Lakes Borough Council Meeting will be held on Monday, May 9, at 7:30 p.m. In-Person at MLHS Media Center, 96 Powerville Road. Executive Session at 6:30 p.m.
The agenda for the Borough Council meeting includes:
1) Executive Session – Litigation (Tax Appeals) and Attorney-Client Privilege (Approval of Executive Minutes);
2) Report – Solid Waste Advisory Committee Update;
3) Discussion – First Quarter 2022 Current Budget Report;
4) Discussion – First Quarter 2022 Water Budget Report and First Quarter 2022 Sewer Budget Report;
5) Discussion – Trust Balances;
6) Discussion – Capital Account Balances;
7) Introduction of Ordinance 4-22, Amending Chapter 26 of the Revised General Ordinances of the Borough of Mountain Lakes Regarding the Establishment and Governance of the Department of Police.
Click here to download the complete agenda.