The Borough of Florham Park Police Department will be accepting applications, beginning August 16, 2022, for the entry level position of Police Officer with a starting salary of $53,577.
All applicants must possess a current NJ BCPO (Basic Course for Police Officer) PTC certification or currently enrolled in a NJ PTC Certified BCPO Training Course. Applicants who are not NJ BCPO PTC certified or enrolled in a NJ PTC Certified BCPO Training Course will not be considered.
Applicants must also meet the following qualifications;
1. Must be a citizen of the United States and a resident of New Jersey.
2. Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
3. Must possess a valid New Jersey automobile driver’s license.
4. Shall have graduated from high school or possess a General Equivalency Degree (GED).
5. Must possess the ability to perform all the tasks and duties of a Police Officer.
6. Pass a medical and psychological examination. Any psychological, medical or physical condition or defect which might prevent efficient performance of the duties of the position, cause the appointee to be a hazard to himself/herself or others, or become aggravated, as a result of the performance of these duties, will be cause for rejection.
7. Must pass an extensive background investigation to include drug screening.
All applications must be submitted via PoliceApp.com.
The Borough of Florham Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.